Sunday, August 10, 2008

I'm a Dork!

I was going to start my HCG yesterday and can you believe I totally forgot to spray? Then, I was going to start today and the same thing... SO I'm going to spraydouble before I go to bed and then in the morning so I hope it's not too much of a no no. We'll see...

So far this weekend (since thursday) I've had

Sushi
Cherry Coke
Subway
IceBerg Shake
Indian Food
McD's Chicken Nuggets
Fries
Ogies Turkey, Swiss and Avocado sandwich
Cinnamon Roll
Coffee with real sugar
and I have a hot fudge sundae with extra hot fudge in the freezer waiting for later.

I think I've gained 6 lbs. LOL It's funny to tell people you are trying to gain weight.

Honestly next Phase 3 and 4 I don't think I'm going to eat this heavy. It's not very fun. I feel yucky, very bloated and super heavy and tired. I've taken a nap probably every day this weekend. I have a lot of stuff to do because I've decided to move all the rooms in my house around except the kitchen and bathroom. LOL

TMI Warning!! I have more gas now than I did during the VLCD. It's so weird. Never thought I'd notice something like that but I did notice it.

This means LOTS of de-cluttering and work!

4 comments:

Erin Fisher said...

u do a spray? i have not yet heard about a spray. so did you mix it yourself and you spray? why not the twice a day under the tongue method? im starting in a week and trying to decided what exactly to do

DivaMom said...

Yes I do a spray and it is under the tongue. Sub-Lingual. I do it twice a day... in the morning and in the evenings. I'm not exactly sure why it is twice a day but that's what it's been for others so I'm "following" them.

I did mix it myself and the mix recipe is in my previous blogs.

Congrats on deciding to do this. It's truely amazing. I cannot tell you how impressed I am with the results. I'm excited to get up every morning and weigh.

Erin Fisher said...

thank you for the response. so you just spray right in your mouth, not under your tongue. interesting... ok i found your recipe, 2 more questions...
1. where did you get your spray bottle and does it not waste the spray that gets stuck or whatnot at the end of the dosing?
2. what b12 did you buy, from where?

DivaMom said...

I do spray under my tongue. I used the spray bottle from an over the counter Immune Booster I purchased only for the spray bottle. You have to make sure your spray bottle is metered. So it tells you it sprays .2ml or .5ml for the correct dose. I just put the Immune Booster in another jar and cleaned it out with the vodka and let it dry.

The B-12 I bought was a sublingual in a spray bottle. You can buy any sublingual B-12 from any heathfood store.