Wednesday, August 20, 2008

P2R2VLCD8

P2R2VLCD8:

Weight: -.2
Total: -20.6

Sublingual Spray 250 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
5 ml b-12
15 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (12 sprays)
6 in morning 6 in evening

Notice? The change of HCG sub-lingual recipe? Yup, I changed it this time.... More Vodka (just for you remi LOL) and less B-12. I ran out of B-12 LOL and I thought maybe using more Vodka will taste better. It was getting a pretty bitter taste at the end there.

Ok so today... well I didn't eat anything until about 2. I just wasn't all that hungry, so I ate some cottage cheese. I've decided to eat some cottage cheese to replace some of my chicken. I love chicken but... I hate cooking and it's so hot to cook all day. I then had an apple about 4 and didn't have dinner until about 8 pm. Yep that's right, 8 pm. Big day today! I had garlic ground chicken patties (cooked on GF Grill) and tomatoes on romaine lettuce leaves with a little of the Mayo (with olive oil) mixed with curry and tonight a little Chipotle Chile Powder. YUMMY!

I just mixed my newest HCG and it's 1 am. Baby A is awake and I have NO idea why. She's been up early and not taking very long naps either. She doesn't seem to feel sick or anything. Dunno!

Before I forget... I got a new (to me) car today. It's not the bestest but it's pretty dang cute. It's a green (my fav color next to pink) Jetta! Yes, I used to have a Jetta before kids and of course had to turn it in at the end of my lease.

Oh and I took my new little car and Z to the new Organic store in town. I wasn't too impressed. I ended up going to Sam's after that store and got my favorite produce there. I wasn't happy I had just spent $$ at the organic store and ended up at Sam's anyway. Oh well.

Oh and I started TOM yesterday. I can't remember if I noted that.

Until tomorrow! Ciao!

No comments: