Saturday, August 16, 2008

P2R2Day7

P2R2VLCD7:

Weight: +.8
Total: -20.4

Sublingual Spray 250 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (12 sprays)
6 in morning 6 in evening

Starting this phase has been very strange for me. I wasn't really ready I guess. I started the spray last sunday night. I kept forgetting in the morning. So, I planned on starting the VLCD Tuesday. Then Tuesday came and I really wanted Ice Cream so I said ok Wed. Same thing... I just wanted Ice Cream. I really was going to start Thursday. Well, as you guess it I didn't. Didn't start Friday either or Saturday or Sunday!!

Today I have started the VLCD not exact to protocol but Ice Cream or Bread isn't included in my meal plan today. So far I wasn't hungry this morning but I made a plate with mixed lettuce greens about 3/4 cup of cottage cheese and a cut up tomato. The tomato didn't look too great and the lettuce tasted funny. So, I shared the Cottage Cheese with A. I've been drinking a TON of water.

I got hungry about 2:30ish so I decided to cut up 2 boiled eggs and used a little of the Mayo with Olive Oil to mix it and sprinkled some curry powder in it. I know sounds gross! It was actually good. I then put it on Romaine Lettuce leaves and ate it like that. A tried to share that with me too but I melted some cheese on a piece of bread and put turkey on it for her. She still wanted mine. She shared hers with her dad as he walked in the door.

For dinner I don't know what I'm going to have but I'm craving the ground chicken with garlic on romaine lettuce that I made last week. The kids and U LOVED it. Some ate it on bread but most of us had it on the lettuce.

Ok it's now the next day and I'm just finishing this. For dinner I mixed a can of tuna with a few spoons of the Mayo with Olive Oil and some Hot Dog Relish.... It wasn't exactly what I imagined but was edible. I ate it on the romaine lettuce leaves. Now, I need to go shopping again.

I didn't get hungry the rest of the night and felt fine. Other than the fact I started TOM today. Guess that's why I had a little gain but it's not as bad as it was last round. Thank goodness.

No comments: