Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ending Phase 3

R1P2VLCDEnd = Released 18 lbs total
R1P3MaintEnd = Released 2.2 lbs total from ldw (last dose weight)


I know it's been a long time since I updated. I'm horrible at keeping up on this. I promised I'd post a few weeks ago and didn't.

I started phase 3 doing great. I only had 1 protein (steak) day. I was .2 above my 2 lbs from last dose day. That day was a day I had planned on going to dinner with some friends from high school. I didn't want to miss out on the yummy food. So, I ate 6 boiled eggs that day and went to dinner and had my usual anyway. I was amazed to find out the next day I did lose a bit. So it wasn't so bad I guess.

Today is my last day of phase 3. I have been cheating (deviating) ... I have to admit. I've also been staying within my 2 lbs of my last dose weight. During my Stampin Up convention the meals they provided were not that great or filling. They included a sugar cookie a few days and a chocolate chip cookie a few days. The first day I ate 1/2 the sugar cookie the next day I ate the other 1/2 then the next day they had ice cream so I had an éclair bar and an ice cream sandwich. I didn't gain!! I was very bloated though. I did drink more water than normal days too. So my deviating was only the last few days. I almost had a cheesecake that I got free at Olive Garden after waiting over 2 hours to eat. I gave it to my husband so I didn't eat it because I was SOOOO ready to.

We went to Mimi's Cafe for Dinner Saturday night and I brought my carrot cake muffin home and ate it yesterday and today I'm actually DOWN weight. I can't wait for tomorrow I want to take my kids to Leatherby's this week. They've been asking to go and I keep making them wait.

I'm excited to start losing again!! A few more days and I'm back on VLCD again!!

No comments: