Monday, June 23, 2008

6/22/08 R1P2LD2

Load Day #2:

LD2
Weight: .2 gain
Body Fat: 63%
Hydration: 23

Sublingual Spray 125 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (6 sprays)
3 in morning 3 in evening

Today was my second load day. I guess I didn't drink enough water. YIKES! I have been trying to get it down.

I had the following to eat today:

McD's Egg and Cheese Biscuits x 2
Hashbrowns x 1
Iced Caramel Coffee x 1
Water

Water
Water

Salad with Ranch Dressing
Yogurt with Fruit and Granola
French Fries
Coffee x 2 cups with sugar and flavored cramer
Water

Water
Water

Indian Food
Nan Bread
Chai Tea

Water
Water

McD's Hot Fudge Sundaewith peanuts and Extra Fudge

Water
Water

I thought I drank so much water but really it still wasn't enough. I did drink more than the day before though.

2 comments:

helderheid said...

I'll be following your blog - I am very curious as to how this will work for you - I sure hope it works well!

DivaMom said...

Thanks Clarity! I'm excited!!

Well.... I haven't blogged today's yet obviously but I have a 5lb 2oz release (loss) today.