Thursday, June 26, 2008

6/26/08 R1P2VLCD4

VLCD #4:

Weight: 8 oz release YAY!
Total Release: 9 lbs 10 oz
Body Fat: 58.2%
Hydration: 30%

Sublingual Spray 125 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (6 sprays)
3 in morning 3 in evening

I'm feeling VERY hungry this morning. My stomach is growling like it's starving. UGH! I really want to order the flavored stevia's so I can make some of those shakes.

Princess A didn't sleep very well last night. She's not sick or anything she just didn't want to go to sleep. She was doing acrobats across the bed all night. Then the alarm went off at 5:45 and she was up for good. YAWN!!! I am soooo tired and she's still bouncing off the walls. It's only 8:45 am.

Finally 10:00 am she fell asleep. She was sharing an apple with E and he accidentally bit her finger. Awww poor baby. It hurt it broke skin in a few places. He felt so bad. It was totally an accident too but... it hurts.

So I had the Chicken Taco's for lunch today and I put the meat on a bed of romaine lettuce and cut up some little red tomatoes. (I can't remember the name of them) I ate that. It was really good!

I decided to make Pesto Chicken for dinner tonight. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pesto. I've never made it before. It was REALLY good. I also made it for the family. They didn't like it as much as I did. They felt it was too lemony. Eh when that's part of the only flavors you get it is just really good. They were able to eat it with brown rice.

I made Cucumbers marinated in Apple Cider Vinegar. It brought back a LOT of memories. My grandma used to make these and I had no idea that's the vinegar she used. I've tried to use regular vinegar and it didn't work. YUMMMYYYY!!!! I'm loving it now. My kids even loved them.

So today I ate:

Chicken Taco's with Tomatoes, 1/2 grapefruit, Pesto Chicken, Vinegar Cucumber slices and an apple.

Protein: 57.7 g
Carbs: 60.6 g
Fat: 5.9 g
Calories: 505.5

I went over calories a little. Ooopsie I hope that doesn't affect anything.

B is stopping her injections. She works graveyards in a hard physical job and it's a lot of hard work. It's too hard for her to get through on the little of food she's allowed. I totally understand that when I compare how hard she works compared to how much I tried to walk and it kicked my butt. It's ok she really looks great anyway as she is.

I think AM and I are going to get together this week and do menu's at least for the next week.

We've saved money not eating out!!!


No comments: