Tuesday, June 24, 2008

6/24/08 R1P2VLCD2

VLCD #1:

Weight: 5 lb 2 oz release YAY!
Body Fat: 60%
Hydration: 29%

Sublingual Spray 125 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (6 sprays)
3 in morning 3 in evening


Today was good! Was so much smoother than yesterday. I didn't eat anything until after noon and I had an orange. That held me through til about 2ish and I had what I had made last night.

Because the dinner I had made last night had a lot of onions in it I counted that as my vegetable. So, for lunch I had my chicken and veggie.

I made dinner it was a Curry Chicken and an Asparagus and Apple Salad. For the family I just made a larger portion of the Curry Chicken and Brown Rice.

They Curry Chicken and Asparagus and Apple Salad were REALLY yummy. I could only eat half the salad at dinner. Then I went walking and over to help AM with her menu planning.

I did make tea sometime during the day because I bought an Iced Tea Brewer and thought I really need to drink tea in the morning so I'm not so hungry.

When I went to get Bragg's Liquid Amino's on sunday from Harmon's the guy there told me they have MSG in them. He said it's a secret but they really do. I was no to happy about that esp after getting this cook book and a lot of the recipes have Liquid Amino's in them. So, I posted on a forum asking and I got a LONG answer that I don't really know if it's an answer. LOL So, if anyone knows or knows how I can find out... please tell me.

Overall a good day! I tried to finish the Asparagus and Apple Salad when I got home after walking and AM's house but I still couldn't eat it all because I was too full.

Oh I did have a headache today too. It was almost to the point I couldn't concentrate. It lasted for about an hour maybe. I think it was the most stressful part of my day. The kids were fighting, U had just gotten home and I was trying to decided what to make for dinner and put recipes in my bodybugg program to get calories. Too many things at once.

No comments: