Wednesday, June 25, 2008

6/25/08 R1P2VLCD3

VLCD #3:

Weight: 1lb 2 oz release YAY!
Total Release: 9 lbs 2 oz
Body Fat: 58.2%
Hydration: 30%

Sublingual Spray 125 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (6 sprays)
3 in morning 3 in evening

Today I started with an apple around noon. Then about 2-3 ish I had my curry chicken that I made last night mixed with fresh spinach leaves. It was pretty good.

For Dinner I made Chicken Taco's out of the cookbook. It says to use lettuce leaves in place of a tortilla or shell but I didn't have a head of lettuce. So, I took the romaine lettuce I had and made it into a taco salad I guess. LOL The family had diced tomatoes on theirs and they really liked it.

I'm not making as much as I used to and it seems they are not eating as much either. Maybe this food is just more filling. I dunno. LOL

I've been making 2 servings of whatever dinner I'm going to have so I can have it the next day for lunch. It's working really well. I hate cooking twice a day. I hate cooking once a day but I'll do it. After I cook for a while it's not so bad and using these recipes is really fun because I am using spices I've never heard of or used before and they are really yummy.

I had a slight headache today but nothing serious. Yesterday was much worse.

I went walking with J tonight and OMG I could only walk 2 laps. It's kicking my butt! I'm a sweating hog and get very tired. Somewhere I read that you can exercise 1 hour a day but really they suggest none at all. I can see now why they say none.

No comments: