Saturday, June 21, 2008

Starting...

Well... we did it!

I ordered the needles and syringes with a glass bottle, bac water and filter needles from a place online. The company was called Androusa Inc. Very fast shipping. Ordered on Wed and received on doorstep Friday.

Last night U sat with me and we mixed the solutions. Injections for AM and B and Sublingual Spray for myself. It wasn't as bad as I expected. I don't really know what I expected though. LOL

I delivered the Injections to AM to start this morning. We filled a few syringes to store in the fridge. Enough for 4 days for her and B each. Then we went to WalMart.

WalMart trips in the middle of the night for us are not uncommon. We can be there for hours just looking at lots of nothing. Baby J went with us too LOL So, on our (really my list) list to purchase was for me really...

Body Scale
George Forman Grill
Brita Water Pitcher

I ended up getting all that plus a full size mirror, Iced Tea Brewer and a few other things I just can't think of right now.

We left walmart to go home about 2:30 in the AM. YIKES! Z was asleep on the couch and J was playing on the computer still. J is usually the one to be asleep first. E was sleeping at gpa's and A was in her bed.

Now, it's the morning and I have done my spray. Update on that will be at the end of the day.

I'm a little nervous but VERY excited. AM and I are going to go shopping for our food today so we can prepare it tomorrow and start the VLCD on Monday. YAY!! I am very excited for this to happen.

No comments: