Wednesday, June 18, 2008

ACK

Ok we haven't started. I ordered needles, syringes and amber bottles with bac water online today. I hope it comes by Friday. If it's here Friday we can start Saturday. If it's here Saturday we will start Sunday. Either way we'll start the day after it gets here.

I'm still nursing A about once a day. She'd be done if someone didn't bring her to bed in the mornings. hint hint... ;) She really is ok without it until she's tired and wants to go to sleep and if I can distract her with milk or water in a cup she's fine.

Today she's having a total emotional day. I don't know what she wants. She's screaming in her bed right now. She keeps telling me no. Good thing we are learning sign language... the words and actions at the same time mean she's serious. LOL

She's settling down but she wants to take a tubby with J and E and they just want to play. Z is reading so I'll give her a tubby later when she wakes up and can play.

No comments: