Monday, June 23, 2008

6/23/08 R1P2VLCD1

VLCD #1:

Weight: 1 lb 5 oz gain
Body Fat: 55.7%
Hydration: 32

Sublingual Spray 125 IU hcg daily.
5000 iu HCG
15 ml b-12
5 ml 80 proof Vodka
Metered Spray .5 (6 sprays)
3 in morning 3 in evening

Today I didn't eat until 11-12 and I had an apple. It made me feel SOOO full. I didn't feel hungry for another hour and a halfish. Then, I didn't know where to start to make something. Couldn't decided what I wanted to make. I finally found some recipes on another members blog HCGRecipes and went through them to find what I had all the ingredients for. Then, I went through those to see which one was the fastest to cook. LOL I decided on

Lemon Mustard Broiled Chicken.


While I was making this to eat I decided to cut up the chicken I had purchased and weigh it into 3.5 oz sizes. I put them in sandwich size bags to freeze them so when I want to cook something they are already in the right portion. I ended up with 18 bags of 3.5 oz of chicken. That's going to last me 9 days. YIPEE!!

I ate my chicken and it was REALLY good.

I then finished putting the chicken away and was still a little hungry. I knew I had to get at least 1 veggie in before it got too late in the day and had a veggie with dinner too. So, I had a cucumber. I shared with the kids but weighed what I ate so I could get the correct calories for what I did eat. I was beyond full. I don't think I finished the cucumber portion that I had for myself.

By this time it was about 3 in the afternoon. Time to think of what to have for dinner. So, I found another recipe on that website.

Garlic Chicken


This is something I can make for the whole family. So, I make my portion up in my own little pan and make some in the big pan for the family. Get it all in the oven and cooking.

I ran to Sam's with AM and J to get some items she wasn't able to get from the day before. I LOVE their Ice Cream Sundae with the fruit mix. I don't know what they call it but we LOVE them. I saw some ladies walking out of the store with them when we first got there. Then through the store as we got closer to the food area I told AM it's just torture because I'm so hungry and really want one but I'm not going to get one. As we checked out she wanted to get J one... LOL I said to her yeah it's ok just torture me some more. LOL It wasn't bad I knew I could eat when I got home before I went walking with J.

When she dropped me off I went into the house and devoured my food. I had made two so I could have one for lunch the next day. U was so funny he asked if I wanted more. (They really liked it and made noodles to put with theirs). I told him I ate my portion and couldn't have anymore but thanks. He said there's another one here. LOL Yep that's for tomorrows lunch. That's the portion I get to eat, feel bad for me now? It's not very much.

I went walking with J as soon as I was done eating. Surprisingly I was pretty full. I drank a ton of water through the day too. I need to get my hydration up.

Walking was good and I was not too hungry but I brought an apple to eat on the way home so I wasn't eating too late and it was my last fruit for the day.

Now, for tomorrow to see how much of a loss I have. YAY!!

No comments: